Meaning & Definition of Raging in English
1. Characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement
- Very intense
- "The fighting became hot and heavy"
- "A hot engagement"
- "A raging battle"
- "The river became a raging torrent"
- hot ,
2. Very severe
- "A raging thirst"
- "A raging toothache"
3. (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- "Angry clouds on the horizon"
- "Furious winds"
- "The raging sea"
- angry ,
- furious ,
- raging ,
- tempestuous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana