Meaning & Definition of Ragged in English
1. Being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
- "Clothes as ragged as a scarecrow's"
- "A ragged tramp"
2. Worn out from stress or strain
- "Run ragged"
3. Having an irregular outline
- "Text set with ragged right margins"
- "Herded the class into a ragged line"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana