Meaning & Definition of Racism in English
1. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
2. Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
- racism ,
- racialism ,
- racial discrimination
Examples of using
This is racism.
This is just racism!
The next generation will never know racism.
Talk of prejudice typically suggests racism, but that's not the only prejudice spread by the media. Other victims include Jews, Palestinians, Asians, poor people, homosexuals, handicapped persons, and--especially--women.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana