Meaning & Definition of Racial in English
1. Of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people
- "Racial groups"
2. Of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups
- "Racial differences"
- "Racial discrimination"
Examples of using
He fought against racial discrimination.
People are concerned about racial problems.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana