Meaning & Definition of Queue in English
1. A line of people or vehicles waiting for something
- queue ,
- waiting line
2. (information processing) an ordered list of tasks to be performed or messages to be transmitted
3. A braid of hair at the back of the head
1. Form a queue, form a line, stand in line
- "Customers lined up in front of the store"
- line up ,
- queue up ,
Examples of using
A long queue had formed in front of the shop.
However, you have to queue...
There was not a long queue at the bus stop.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana