Meaning & Definition of Quest in English
1. A search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria
- "The pursuit of love"
- "Life is more than the pursuance of fame"
- "A quest for wealth"
- pursuit ,
- pursuance ,
2. The act of searching for something
- "A quest for diamonds"
- quest ,
1. Make a search (for)
- "Things that die with their eyes open and questing"
- "The animal came questing through the forest"
2. Search the trail of (game)
- "The dog went off and quested"
3. Bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- bay ,
4. Seek alms, as for religious purposes
5. Express the need or desire for
- Ask for
- "She requested an extra bed in her room"
- "She called for room service"
- request ,
- bespeak ,
- call for ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana