Meaning & Definition of Qualified in English
1. Meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task
- "Many qualified applicants for the job"
2. Limited or restricted
- Not absolute
- "Gave only qualified approval"
3. Holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- "A registered pharmacist"
- "A registered hospital"
- certified ,
4. Restricted in meaning
- (As e.g. `man' in `a tall man')
- restricted ,
5. Contingent on something else
- dependent ,
- dependant ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana