Meaning & Definition of Qualification in English
1. An attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- "Her qualifications for the job are excellent"
- "One of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"
- "She has the makings of fine musician"
- qualification ,
2. The act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea
- "His new position involves a qualification of his party's platform"
3. A statement that limits or restricts some claim
- "He recommended her without any reservations"
- reservation ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana