Meaning & Definition of Quaint in English
1. Strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- "Quaint dialect words"
- "Quaint streets of new orleans, that most foreign of american cities"
2. Very strange or unusual
- Odd or even incongruous in character or appearance
- "The head terminating in the quaint duck bill which gives the animal its vernacular name"- bill beatty
- "Came forth a quaint and fearful sight"- sir walter scott
- "A quaint sense of humor"
3. Attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
- "Houses with quaint thatched roofs"
- "A vaulted roof supporting old-time chimney pots"
- old-time ,
- quaint ,
- olde worlde
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana