Meaning & Definition of Putt in English
1. Hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter
- "His putting let him down today
- He didn't sink a single putt over three feet"
- putt ,
1. Strike (a golf ball) lightly, with a putter
- "He putted the ball several feet past the hole"
2. Hit a putt
- "He lost because he putted so poorly"
Examples of using
That was an excellent putt.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana