Meaning & Definition of Puerile in English
1. Of or characteristic of a child
- "Puerile breathing"
2. Displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- "Adolescent insecurity"
- "Jejune responses to our problems"
- "Their behavior was juvenile"
- "Puerile jokes"
- adolescent ,
- jejune ,
- juvenile ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana