Meaning & Definition of Publicly in English
1. In a manner accessible to or observable by the public
- "She admitted publicly to being a communist"
- publicly ,
- publically ,
- in public
2. By the public or the people generally
- "Publicly provided medical care"
- "Publicly financed schools"
Examples of using
I want to publicly complain about that.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana