Meaning & Definition of Psychologically in English
1. With regard to psychology
- "War that caught them in its toils either psychologically or physically"
- "The event was very damaging to the child psychologically"
2. In terms of psychology
- "Classify poetry psychologically"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana