Meaning & Definition of Proven in English
1. Established beyond doubt
- "A proven liar"
- "A soviet leader of proven shrewdness"
- proved ,
Examples of using
It's a proven fact.
After being proven innocent, the killer cucumber went into a well deserved retirement in Spain.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana