Meaning & Definition of Proved in English
1. Established beyond doubt
- "A proven liar"
- "A soviet leader of proven shrewdness"
- proved ,
Examples of using
Tom has proved that it works.
A study has proved, that eating too fast increases your chance for obesity.
Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
Attempts to fight the fire with buckets soon proved fruitless.
Fingerprints left in the room proved the murderer's guilt.
He proved to be an ideal husband.
What he had said proved to be a myth.
All my efforts proved of no avail.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana