Meaning & Definition of Protective in English
1. Intended or adapted to afford protection of some kind
- "A protective covering"
- "The use of protective masks and equipment"
- "Protective coatings"
- "Kept the drunken sailor in protective custody"
- "Animals with protective coloring"
- "Protective tariffs"
2. Showing care
- "A protective mother"
3. (usually followed by `of') solicitously caring or mindful
- "Protective of his reputation"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana