Meaning & Definition of Proportional in English
1. One of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
1. Properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- Usually followed by `to'
- "The punishment ought to be proportional to the crime"
- "Earnings relative to production"
- proportional ,
2. Having a constant ratio
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana