Meaning & Definition of Prominence in English
1. The state of being prominent: widely known or eminent
2. Relative importance
3. Something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- "The gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"
- "The hump of a camel"
- "He stood on the rocky prominence"
- "The occipital protuberance was well developed"
- "The bony excrescence between its horns"
- bulge ,
- bump ,
- hump ,
- swelling ,
- gibbosity ,
- gibbousness ,
- jut ,
- prominence ,
- protuberance ,
- protrusion ,
- extrusion ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana