Meaning & Definition of Professed in English
1. Professing to be qualified
- "A professed philosopher"
2. Claimed with intent to deceive
- "His professed intentions"
3. Openly declared as such
- "An avowed enemy"
- "Her professed love of everything about that country"
- "Mckinley was assassinated by a professed anarchist"
- avowed(a) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana