Meaning & Definition of Productive in English
1. Producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly)
- "Productive farmland"
- "His productive years"
- "A productive collaboration"
2. Having the ability to produce or originate
- "Generative power"
- "Generative forces"
- generative ,
3. Yielding positive results
4. Marked by great fruitfulness
- "Fertile farmland"
- "A fat land"
- "A productive vineyard"
- "Rich soil"
- fat ,
- fertile ,
- productive ,
Examples of using
You should spend less time complaining and more time doing something productive.
Americans spend most of their lives working, being productive.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana