Meaning & Definition of Producer in English
1. Someone who manufactures something
- manufacturer ,
2. Someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work)
3. Something that produces
- "Maine is a leading producer of potatoes"
- "This microorganism is a producer of disease"
Examples of using
Ivory Coast is the world’s biggest cocoa producer.
China is the world's leading producer of rice.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana