Meaning & Definition of Proclaim in English
1. Declare formally
- Declare someone to be something
- Of titles
- "He was proclaimed king"
2. State or announce
- "`i am not a communist,' he exclaimed"
- "The king will proclaim an amnesty"
- proclaim ,
- exclaim ,
3. Affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of
- "The speech predicated the fitness of the candidate to be president"
- predicate ,
4. Praise, glorify, or honor
- "Extol the virtues of one's children"
- "Glorify one's spouse's cooking"
- laud ,
- extol ,
- exalt ,
- glorify ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana