Meaning & Definition of Procession in English
1. (theology) the origination of the holy spirit at pentecost
- "The emanation of the holy spirit"
- "The rising of the holy ghost"
- "The doctrine of the procession of the holy spirit from the father and the son"
- emanation ,
- rise ,
2. The group action of a collection of people or animals or vehicles moving ahead in more or less regular formation
- "Processions were forbidden"
3. The act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- progress ,
- progression ,
- procession ,
- advance ,
- advancement ,
- forward motion ,
- onward motion
Examples of using
When will the faithful join the procession?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana