Meaning & Definition of Problem in English
1. A state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- "She and her husband are having problems"
- "It is always a job to contact him"
- "Urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
2. A question raised for consideration or solution
- "Our homework consisted of ten problems to solve"
3. A source of difficulty
- "One trouble after another delayed the job"
- "What's the problem?"
Examples of using
Have you already decided how you're going to take care of this problem?
This problem is very simple.
I didn't realize the importance of that problem.