Meaning & Definition of Prima in English
1. Used primarily as eating apples
1. Indicating the most important performer or role
- "The leading man"
- "Prima ballerina"
- "Prima donna"
- "A star figure skater"
- "The starring role"
- "A stellar role"
- "A stellar performance"
- leading(p) ,
- prima(p) ,
- star(p) ,
- starring(p) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana