Meaning & Definition of Previously in English
1. At an earlier time or formerly
- "She had previously lived in chicago"
- "He was previously president of a bank"
- "Better than anything previously proposed"
- "A previously unquestioned attitude"
- "Antecedently arranged"
- previously ,
Examples of using
Certain conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in persons who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana