Meaning & Definition of Prestigious in English
1. Having an illustrious reputation
- "Our esteemed leader"
- "A prestigious author"
- esteemed ,
- honored ,
2. Exerting influence by reason of high status or prestige
- "A prestigious professor at a prestigious university"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana