Meaning & Definition of Pressing in English
1. The act of pressing
- The exertion of pressure
- "He gave the button a press"
- "He used pressure to stop the bleeding"
- "At the pressing of a button"
- press ,
- pressure ,
2. A metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
1. Compelling immediate action
- "Too pressing to permit of longer delay"
- "The urgent words `hurry! hurry!'"
- "Bridges in urgent need of repair"
- pressing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana