Meaning & Definition of Premature in English
1. Born after a gestation period of less than the normal time
- "A premature infant"
2. Too soon or too hasty
- "Our condemnation of him was a bit previous"
- "A premature judgment"
- previous(p) ,
3. Uncommonly early or before the expected time
- "Illness led to his premature death"
- "Alcohol brought him to an untimely end"
- premature ,
Examples of using
There is no greater insult to life than premature ejaculation.
When he claims to desire eternal life, in reality man merely wishes to avoid a premature, violent or gruesome death.
My daughter was premature.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana