Meaning & Definition of Prehistoric in English
1. Belonging to or existing in times before recorded history
- "Prehistoric settlements"
- "Prehistoric peoples"
- prehistoric ,
2. Of or relating to times before written history
- "Prehistoric archeology"
3. No longer fashionable
- "My mother has these prehistoric ideas about proper clothes"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana