Meaning & Definition of Pregnancy in English
1. The state of being pregnant
- The period from conception to birth when a woman carries a developing fetus in her uterus
- pregnancy ,
- gestation ,
Examples of using
In pregnancy, the first three months are the most critical.
News of her pregnancy took her by surprise.
Today I am very happy with my pregnancy.
I'd like to get a pregnancy test.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana