Meaning & Definition of Preferred in English
1. More desirable than another
- "Coffee is preferable to tea"
- "Danny's preferred name is `dan'"
- preferable ,
2. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- "The favored child"
- favored ,
- favorite(a) ,
- favourite(a) ,
- best-loved ,
- pet ,
- preferred ,
Examples of using
Tennis is my preferred sport.
I didn’t want to go; I preferred to stay home, enjoying my solitude.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana