Meaning & Definition of Preferable in English
1. More desirable than another
- "Coffee is preferable to tea"
- "Danny's preferred name is `dan'"
- preferable ,
Examples of using
A conservative tie is preferable to a loud one for a job interview.
Death is preferable to such suffering.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana