Meaning & Definition of Predicament in English
1. A situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- "Finds himself in a most awkward predicament"
- "The woeful plight of homeless people"
- predicament ,
- quandary ,
Examples of using
We have a similar predicament.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana