Meaning & Definition of Powered in English
1. (often used in combination) having or using or propelled by means of power or power of a specified kind
- "Powered flight"
- "Kerosine-powered jet engines"
Examples of using
The radio is powered off.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana