Meaning & Definition of Potentially in English
1. With a possibility of becoming actual
- "He is potentially dangerous"
- "Potentially useful"
Examples of using
Every man is potentially a corpse.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana