Meaning & Definition of Posting in English
1. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- "A poster advertised the coming attractions"
- poster ,
- posting ,
- placard ,
- notice ,
- bill ,
2. (bookkeeping) a listing on the company's records
- "The posting was made in the cash account"
3. The transmission of a letter
- "The postmark indicates the time of mailing"
- mailing ,
Examples of using
With so many good English sentences already in the database, I really wish you would consider translating them into Russian, rather than polluting our database with bad English sentences, in other words, posting shit.
Please, be creative when posting new phrases on Tatoeba.