Meaning & Definition of Possible in English
1. Something that can be done
- "Politics is the art of the possible"
2. An applicant who might be suitable
1. Capable of happening or existing
- "A breakthrough may be possible next year"
- "Anything is possible"
- "Warned of possible consequences"
2. Existing in possibility
- "A potential problem"
- "Possible uses of nuclear power"
- potential ,
Examples of using
How is this even possible?
There's only one possible explanation.
How to profit by this book as much as possible?