Meaning & Definition of Portal in English
1. A grand and imposing entrance (often extended metaphorically)
- "The portals of the cathedral"
- "The portals of heaven"
- "The portals of success"
2. A site that the owner positions as an entrance to other sites on the internet
- "A portal typically has search engines and free email and chat rooms etc."
- portal site ,
3. A short vein that carries blood into the liver
- portal vein ,
- hepatic portal vein ,
- portal ,
- vena portae
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana