Meaning & Definition of Politician in English
1. A leader engaged in civil administration
2. A person active in party politics
- politician ,
- politico ,
- pol ,
- political leader
3. A schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways
Examples of using
Is there such a thing as an honest politician?
He bribed that politician with a great deal of money.
A healthy dose of skepticism is vital when listening to a politician speak.
That politician is full of ambition.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana