Meaning & Definition of Politically in English
1. With regard to social relationships involving authority
- "Politically correct clothing"
2. With regard to government
- "Politically organized units"
Examples of using
As of 1950, the European Coal and Steel Community begins to unite European countries economically and politically in order to secure lasting peace.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana