Meaning & Definition of Political in English
1. Involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians
- "Calling a meeting is a political act in itself"- daniel goleman
- "Political pressure"
- "A political machine"
- "Political office"
- "Political policy"
2. Of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power
- "Political opinions"
3. Of or relating to the profession of governing
- "Political career"
Examples of using
The war on drugs is a political war.
In the name of the Brazilian president, Luiz Inacio Lula de Silva, Claudio Soarez Rocha expressed admiration for the continuing effort which Esperanto-speaking people throughout the world are always making, for the greater spread of Esperanto. He wrote, amongst other things,“We know that in the history of mankind, there have been languages that have become intrusive as a result of political power, such as Latin, or to a certain extent French and lately, English. We very much wish, in fact, that one day Espe
Our political system was shaped by feudal traditions.
I don't adhere to any particular political tendency.
Everything is political, including growing radishes.
They don't deal in political matters.
They are trying to organize a new political party.
The political scandal was brought to light by two journalists.
At the party, one of his political opponents humiliated him in the presence of many guests.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana