Meaning & Definition of Plus in English
1. A useful or valuable quality
- asset ,
2. The arithmetic operation of summing
- Calculating the sum of two or more numbers
- "The summation of four and three gives seven"
- "Four plus three equals seven"
- summation ,
- addition ,
1. On the positive side or higher end of a scale
- "A plus value"
- "Temperature of plus 5 degrees"
- "A grade of c plus"
2. Involving advantage or good
- "A plus (or positive) factor"
- plus ,
Examples of using
Three x cubed plus a constant... Where was I?
Three x cubed plus a constant... What am I on about?
Eight plus two is ten.