Meaning & Definition of Plead in English
1. Appeal or request earnestly
- "I pleaded with him to stop"
2. Offer as an excuse or plea
- "She was pleading insanity"
3. Enter a plea, as in courts of law
- "She pleaded not guilty"
4. Make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana