Meaning & Definition of Plastic in English
1. Generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
2. A card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
- "Do you take plastic?"
- credit card ,
- charge card ,
- charge plate ,
1. Capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- "Plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- fictile ,
- moldable ,
2. Capable of being influenced or formed
- "The plastic minds of children"
- "A pliant nature"
- plastic ,
3. Forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
- "A formative influence"
- "A formative experience"
- formative ,
- shaping ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana