Meaning & Definition of Pistol in English
1. A firearm that is held and fired with one hand
- pistol ,
- handgun ,
- side arm ,
- shooting iron
Examples of using
Mary pulled out a pistol and shot Tom.
Tom put his pistol under his pillow.
Tom concealed his pistol under his coat.
She shot him with a pistol.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana