Meaning & Definition of Pinpoint in English
1. A very brief moment
- "They were strangers sharing a pinpoint of time together"
2. A very small spot
- "The plane was just a speck in the sky"
- speck ,
3. The sharp point of a pin
1. Locate exactly
- "Can you pinpoint the position of the enemy?"
- "The chemists could not nail the identity of the chromosome"
- pinpoint ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana