Meaning & Definition of Pinnacle in English
1. (architecture) a slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower
2. The highest level or degree attainable
- The highest stage of development
- "His landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"
- "The artist's gifts are at their acme"
- "At the height of her career"
- "The peak of perfection"
- "Summer was at its peak"
- "...catapulted einstein to the pinnacle of fame"
- "The summit of his ambition"
- "So many highest superlatives achieved by man"
- "At the top of his profession"
- acme ,
- height ,
- elevation ,
- peak ,
- pinnacle ,
- summit ,
- superlative ,
- meridian ,
- tiptop ,
3. A lofty peak
1. Surmount with a pinnacle
- "Pinnacle a pediment"
2. Raise on or as if on a pinnacle
- "He did not want to be pinnacled"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana