Meaning & Definition of Pine in English
1. A coniferous tree
- pine ,
- pine tree ,
- true pine
2. Straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus pinus
1. Have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- "She ached for a cigarette"
- "I am pining for my lover"
- ache ,
- yearn ,
- yen ,
- pine ,
Examples of using
In our Mediterranean forest, there are lots of trees: oak, pine, willow, ash, elm, etc..
She likes the smell of pine trees.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana