Meaning & Definition of Pillow in English
1. A cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
1. Rest on or as if on a pillow
- "Pillow your head"
- pillow ,
Examples of using
Please give me a pillow and a blanket.
I forgot to buy one pillow.
Tom and Mary had a pillow fight.
Tom put his pistol under his pillow.
She suffocated him with a pillow.
My pillow is so soft!
Please get me a pillow.
Could you bring me a pillow and blanket, please?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana